The following information is for beginner golfers who are interested in learning more about the game. The information you find here does not reflect on the Anritsu Twilight League. This is “FYI” information for those that want to play on other courses and outside of the Twilight League.
- Call the pro shop if you have any questions about attire.
- Classic dress for men: slacks, collared sport shirt, golf shoes.
- Classic dress for women: knee-length skirt, collared sport shirt, golf shoes.
- A wide-brimmed hat, a visor, a bandanna, and sunscreen are fashionable preventives for skin cancer.
- At clubs, use available locker facilities.
- Golf or tennis shoes, please.
- A good swing can hit any club.
- Good used clubs are readily available.
- Take a `test drive.
- X-outs are an honest bargain.
- Find out if your bag is for walking or riding? (small/big)
- Ranges, private clubs and Adult-Ed programs typically offer group lessons.
- Play the course at low tide: weekday and weekend afternoons.
- Par-3 and executive courses won`t take all day.
- Call for a tee time and be prompt.
- Call and cancel your tee time if you can`t make it.
- Never carry your clubs into the pro shop.
- You must have your own bag; no sharing.